is highly sensitive to the privacy interests of
consumers and believes that the protection of those interests is one of
its most significant responsibilities. In acknowledgment of its obligations,
information about consumers that it acquires in the course of its business:
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information
about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide
a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the
importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to
those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information
subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with
legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable
information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do
so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express
permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and
provide our services.
5. Privacy and Our Business Partners. When we make our technology or
services available to business partners, we will not share with them any
more consumer information than is necessary, and we will make every
reasonable effort to assure, by contract or otherwise, that they use our
technology and services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy